Saturday, March 3, 2012

Award

Hey All,
I have been super busy this week! I have just returned from a podcast camp that I loved! I hope to finish my first podcast this week. You guys will be the first to see it.

I want to thank my new friends and fellow Alabama bloggers for giving me a fabalous award-- Ashlee at Peace, Love, Learn and Angela from The Daily Alphabet.


Photobucket


Here are the rules to accepting this lovely award:
1. Link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other lovely bloggers.
3. Follow the person who sent it to you.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award Mechele! I appreciate it!
    Lunch or dinner sometime this month?
    F is For First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed your podcast training!! =)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too sweet, Mechele! Thanks for the award! :)

    Dana
    3rd Grade Gridiron

    ReplyDelete