Sunday, May 29, 2011

Looking to the week ahead

Today was a wonderful day! We had a great sermon at church, a delicious lunch and wonderful fellowship. Afterwards we continued our preparations for Vacation Bible School. We start Wednesday.

I will be teaching a class of 1st, 2nd and 3rd graders.

Kathryn, the director of VBS, and her team did a fabulous job of decorating!


I believe this will be an exciting week concerning my blog! I am having my very first guest blogger! Nancy, "The Apple Basket Teacher", has agreed to be a guest blogger on Thursday! Believe me, you don't want to miss this!
The Apple Basket Teacher

This week Mrs. Wills Kindergarten is hosting chapters 1 and 2 from the Blog Book Study of Math Work Stations by Debbie Diller.

I have read the first two chapters and I want to go to school this week and see about my math materials and organize them. I know that will be a job! I am thinking about putting my math cabinet next to the long bookshelf? What do you think?




I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment