Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday Made It


http://4thgradefrolics.blogspot.com/ 
I am so exited!  This is my first "Monday Made It" of the year.  Thanks so much to Tara for hosing this each week. I have a long lists of projects that need to be done and hopefully this will keep me excited about accomplishing all that I want to do.
My first "made it" is for the home.  We are having a few people over on the 4th and I wanted to have something new to hang on our door.  I searched Pintrest and settled on our initial painted like a flag.  I love how it turned out!!






Next, I made a Superhero Scoot Game for my classroom. This game was created as a way to teach the students how to play scoot.  There are 24 cards in this game.  Seven cards have general back to school information such as teachers name, student name and grade.  On five cards students must identify a color.  Five cards have a picture of an item that students will have to name.  All pictures follow the CVC pattern.  On four cards students identify a basic shape on the remaining cards students solve a basic addition fact.
https://www.facebook.com/BarrowsHodgepodge

If you would like this game it is the facebook fan freebie.  You can find my facebook page HERE.

4 comments:

  1. I love the B! I just looked at another Monday Made It that had a letter decorated with polka dots, but I like yours too! Gonna pin both of them and decide later which to make! Thanks for sharing!
    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the B also! I thought I would steal your idea. I went to Amazon to order and S and realized it wouldn't turn out to well on an S. Oh well!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete