Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Next School Year...

Now that summer is finally here, maybe I can get back into the swing of blogging.  This linky party hosted by Finding Joy in 6th Grade is a great way to get started. 

I have an idea on how to want to run my literacy centers next year and I think it will work well for me.  I hope to share with you my plans later on in June when I have everything all worked out.  This is something that I am most excited about, however, it will take the most work.

 This is also an area in which our entire school will be focusing on.  As a school we are going to improve our science instruction all the way around.

I have a classroom blog that I need to be more consistent with and encourage my parents to use it as a resource.

Check out what others want to do next year by visiting Finding Joy in 6th Grade.

joyin6th Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment