Friday, January 20, 2012

Something New...

I am not much for reinventing the wheel, so I am always hesitant to make something for my class for fear of failure, copyright issues and a host of other things. I am normally content to purchase my things from Teachers Pay Teachers and Teachers Notebook. I also love the freebies other bloggers have offered.

However, I recently make a sorting activity for my second grader's word work center. We studied silent letters with gh, ph, kn, and wr. I hope this is something someone can use.

Please click on image to download.


Please email with with feedback. I would love ideas on how to make things better, suggestions for graphics and the like.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jennifer. Once you use this please let me know how it goes.

      Delete
  2. This is wonderful, thank you so much for sharing! My kiddos are going to love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Thank you for sharing! We do lots of sorting in my class...my kids will love this one!

    Hilary
    Rockin' Teacher Materials

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thank you for the freebie. I am your newest follower!


    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I can't wait to use it. I wish I knew how to make such cute things! Thanks again! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete