Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday Made It

Can you believe it is Monday again?  Time is going by way to fast!  I only have 5 more weeks of summer.  That is why I like this linky party so much.  I can make one thing a week and have 5 less things to do once school starts.

First I made the famous "Pick Me" numbers from Teri @ A Cupcake for the Teacher.  Here is the inspiration:  Her numbers are FREE.
I decided the keep my sticks in a magnetic tray I found at Dollar General.  I plan to keep them on my board.  Here is my interpretation:

In my classroom I LOVE to participate in different exchanges.  Last year we participated in three exchanges.  I have kept them on the wall and then placed them in a binder for the students to look at.  The students loved this.  They looked at it every changc they got.  However, the binder began to look messy.  
See:
 
So my inspiration came from Club Creating Keepsakes--Found on pinterest 
I headed over to my closest store, The Dollar General and found this:
Well, orange is not one of my classroom colors, so I had to spray paint it black.  I added rings and page protectors and now I have a new way to display all my exchanges, like the postcard exchange.

We need a few more states in the exchange.  Here are the states that are available. 

Alaska
Delaware
Idaho
Maine
Maryland
Montana
North Dakota
Rhode Island
South Dakota
Vermont
West Virginia
Wyoming
If you see you state please contact me at mechele.barrow@gmail.com.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I love your creations! The magnetic container is a great idea for keeping your sticks. I also love your idea of how to stand your binder up with the paper towel holder. Everything looks great! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pick me numbers. I am thinking about doing that. I haven't used numbers in my classroom before but think it is time to start! Thanks for linking up:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! Just found your blog through the linky and am your newest follower.


    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness
    Come join my linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also did the pick me pot for my Monday Made It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas. Thanks for sharing.

    Jill
    Bubbalulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete