Sunday, March 11, 2012

News

Good Sunday Morning Everyone!
I apologize for the lack of posts these past few days, I am currently recuperating from some surgery I had Thursday. I currently can't lift anything over 5 lbs and my family doesn't want me near my laptop so they are not bringing it to me. I guess that is a good thing because there is no telling what I would write if I was heavily medicated.
In other news.....
I submitted my podcast to ALEX. (ALEX is the Alabama Learning Exchange that sponsored my podcast training. All lessons plans and podcast are related back to our state course of study and they are FREE!) You can find my podcast HERE.
Will you help me?
I now have to submit 10 podcasts to complete the requirements for my training. I was hoping that some of my blogging buddies would like to help me out. Is anyone willing to collaborate with me on a word podcasts series? Please leave a comment or email me if you are interested. I would love to work with someone!
Congratulations to...
My friend Lori has started a new blog Teaching With Love and Laughter. She is having a giveaway. Please head on over and check her out! I can't get blogger to cooperate with me so here is Lori's blog address: http://teachingwithloveandlaughter.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a million, Mechele! That was very kind of you! I wish you a speedy recovery!

    Lori
    TeachingwithLoveandLaughter

    ReplyDelete