Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bama Bloggers and Door

Had a fabalous day with 8 other Bama Bloggers. I loved putting faces with the blogs I have been reading. Head over to First Grade Blue Skies to see pics. You will also find the list of all the bloggers that came today. Maybe we can get together again in the future.


I then ran by school to start on that Dr.S door that needs to be up by Thursday. We are having our family literacy night then. Here is the start of my door. I love the way it turned out! Sorry about the glare from the lamination.




I am going to add 12 different Dr. S quotes to the door. During the week as students are reading the different Dr. S books they will try to match the quote to the book. It is taking me a little longer to make the quotes. I will be back tomorrow with the finished door. I love how it will also be a fun resource for the children and they can refer back to it during the week.





4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! I love that too!!!! Did you make those?? I would love to do something like that...either on my door or bulletin board:) As soon as our lovely (not) state writing test is done Tuesday we are going Seuss crazy for the entire month of March:))

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the letters...looks great so far!! (had a great time, too!)
    Jennifer

    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that idea Mechele!!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that idea! You are super creative! I am your newest follower! I am having a great giveaway, come check it out when you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete