Monday, June 13, 2011

Online Book Study--The Book Whisperer

Another group of great bloggers is planning an online book study with: "The Book Whisperer" by Donalyn Miller. The book study will begin on June 27. I just purchased this book from Amazon ($12.74 for the Kindle edition).
The Online Book Study even has it's own blog button! It is too cute!



Thinking of Teaching has the scheduled posted on her blog.


I look forward to all the wonderful discussions that will be shared throughout the summer.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used my Borders coupon from Facebook to buy mine over the weekend. I have never done a book study like this online, so I am looking forward to it. Here's to happy reading!

    http://vintageteacher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete