Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 6 of Cruise

Today was a day at sea.  We spent the day like many others at the pool.  However, I did go to tea in the dining room while my family stayed at the pool.  It was fun meeting new people at my table.  However, as a family we went to the towel folding class that was offered.  We had so much fun.  They had many animals on display.

The class taught us how to take towels and make an elephant.




We also made a dog.




We all had a great time.  We even bought the book how how to make all the animals.  It was the best $15 we spent.  Even when we got home the girls practiced how to make different animals from the book.




This will be my last post about our cruise vacation.  However, I have invited my friend Daphne to be a guest blogger and talk about our experiences at dinner.  Daphne and her family were also on this cruise.  


4 comments:

  1. The blog looks great! I'm glad you had a fun and exciting trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think you could teach me to towel fold an animal? An animal would be a great display in your bathroom when guest are coming over.
    Have a great evening!!
    "R"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby is good at towel folding. She will be glad so teach you how.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She will need to show me sometime.

    ReplyDelete