Monday, June 9, 2014

Let's Try This Again...

I haven't blogged at all this past school year. I have no reasons why.  I will tell you that I thought my teaching was so much better when I was blogging.  So.....

I am starting over.  Let me introduce myself


I am linking up with The Teaching Tribune for Week 2 of their Summer Bloggin' linky party.  I thought this was a good way into getting back into the blog world.  I am planning on linking up tomorrow and Wednesday too.  So please come back and visit!

http://www.theteachingtribune.com/2014/06/monday-meet-me.html

2 comments:

  1. I haven't blogged at all this school year as well. One reason being because I just had a baby. I hope to get back into blogging as well. Welcome back!

    Shepherd's Shining Stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling, I'm trying to get back in the saddle myself!!

    Angela
    The Daily Alphabet

    ReplyDelete