Sunday, September 1, 2013

August SLANT box

This was the first month of the SLANT box exchange.  I was so lucky that I got to "meet" two new to me bloggers.  This month's theme was "A Few Of My Favorite Things..."  We were to get to know our partner and send them 5 items with a total value of $10 or more. These items will hopefully be something our partner will love.

First, I got to know Lauren from Learning, Lessons, and Life.  Head over to blog to see the box that I send her.  We are both southern bloggers and we live in neighboring states.

I got my box from Michele over at Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans.  We found out we share a love of SEC football and I am happy to report that both our teams have victories for the first game of the season.   


What to see what I got?



She did such a great job!  I loved all the different items.  The chips was something that we have never seen here and we loved trying it!

This was a great experience and I will participate in it again.  I got to "meet" two great ladies, make two new friends and read two more great blogs.

If you want to read more about the SLANT box exchange or sign up for next month click HERE.


The SLANT Box Exchange

No comments:

Post a Comment