Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Five Minute Tutorial: Setting up a Classroom Blog

Hi everyone, it's Kristen from Ladybug's Teacher Files! I am SO excited to be visiting Barrow's Hodgepodge to guest blog! This week, I will be sharing the beginning of a video tutorial series on setting up a classroom blog for your students and their families.

The first four tutorials will be featured here on Barrow's Hodgepodge. The rest of the series will be shared on Ladybug's Teacher Files.

Here is today's schedule:

Are you ready to begin? Check out the first video below:


6 comments:

  1. This is so, so cool! Thanks Kristen for doing this!!

    Hadar
    Miss Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen is AMAZING! She has so many helpful hints about blogging! Genius! :)

    Dana
    3rd Grade Gridiron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristen! First, thanks so much for putting this together. Thanks to your tutorial, I started setting up a classroom blog and got a start on teaching blog!

    Just wanted to let you know that I was playing around after the tutorial and accidentally turned on the other language feature that you were talking about in the video. After much searching, I found that I could turn it off in the settings tab (down at the bottom).

    I can't wait for the next installment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I just set up my classroom blog the other day and now I am just sitting here trying to think of a good name for it. Thanks for the tips!!

    Magnificent Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kristen!

    Thank you so much for your tutorial for setting up a blog. I have completed Day One's assignment and I'm ready for Day Two! Thanks so much!

    ~Belinda
    I Love 2 Teach

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I had absolutely no clue how to do this...This is a great place for me to start. Would you recommend me starting with the "teaching" blog or the "classroom" blog first?

    ReplyDelete